BIODYNE-CP is an effective solution to the problem of sluggish composting on farms. It induces vigorous microbial activity in organic matter on which it is sprayed to obtain quality organic compost by the aerobic process. BIODYNE-CP is ideal compost Bio-Kinetizer for grass, leaves, yard debris, agriculture waste, animal waste, poultry manure, kitchen waste, or industrial bio-solids,
- FORM: Amber – Brown Aqueous liquid.
- ODOR: Organic.
- COMPOSITION: Bacteria and unicellular fungi.
- PLATE COUNT: 15 billion (1.5 x 1010) cfu/ml minimum
- pH: 6.2 (+/- 0.3).
25 liter HDPE cans. 16 MT in 20 ft container.
Store at cool and dark place.
Valid for 15 months when stored at 8 – 10 0C
- Add ½ lit BIODYNE-CP to 100 liters water, at room temperature (~35 0C) & mix well.
- Spray or sprinkle this amount on each 5 cubic meters to be composted.
- Turn the pile at intervals manually or with a tractor powered turner or front end loader.
- Maintain moisture of the composting pile at 55-60%.
- Add nitrogen to adjust the Carbon to Nitrogen ratio at 20:1 to 30:1.
- Materials of high carbon content such as vegetable wastes, straw, peanut hulls, sawdust, leaves and similar organic matter have approximately a 40:1 ratio.
- Add Calcium Carbonate at 1–3% (w/w) to the pile to neutralize the acids formed.
- If required, protect against washout by rain, using inexpensive plastic sheeting.
- For quicker biodegradation, reduce particle size of the composting material by shredding or grinding, etc. before using BIODYNE-CP.